buttons

Image Map

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Just Because

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday! :)  I hope you are all having a wonderful day and a wonderful weekend.  I have another fun card to share with you today.  Remember, everything you see on this blog you can find all the ingredients you need to make every project from my Stampin' Up! store!




I wanted to create a fun, colorful card and this is what I came up with.  I stamped the flower twice, punched it out, then punched out the scalloped circle in the middle, then added a button.  I also put lots of dimensionals in between so the flower really pops.  I used Gorgeous Grunge as the background (this is a must have stamp set, I LOVE it!).  I kept the rest of the design quite simple because I really wanted the flower to pop.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I have links to all the products I used to create this card below, these links will take you directly to my store if you're interested.  Thanks so much!

Hugs, Christine



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment