buttons

Image Map

Monday, September 21, 2015

Fall Thinking of You using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  Mondays are always so crazy so I apologize for the late post.  I have a fall "Thinking of You" card to share with you today so I'll get right to it.



For this card, I combined a few different stamp sets.  First, I stamped my background in Pumpkin Pie using the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (a must have, I LOVE it!).  Next I stamped the tree from Among the Branches Stamp set in Early Espresso.  I think stamped the sentiment "Thinking of You" from Sassy Salutations in Cherry Cobbler ink.  I then stamped the leaves (also from Among the Branches) in Tangerine Tango, Cajun Craze, and Cherry Cobbler.  I then adhered to Cherry Cobbler cardstock, then added a Pumpkin Pie ribbon, then adhered to Pumpkin Pie card base and also added some Iced Rhinestones.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today, thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link all the products below! :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment