buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Silent Night - Holiday Card using Stampin' Up! Products

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday!  It's been dreary and rainy and chilly here the last two days.  Hope the weather is better wherever you are :)  I have a really fun card to share with you today so I'll get right to it.



For my card today, I wanted to create a brayered scene using Stampin' Up!'s brand new Wonderland stamp set.  I first cut out a piece fo Whisper White cardstock at 5" by 3 3/4".  I inked my brayer up with Rich Razzleberry ink and brayered the scene (usually I use multiple colors when I brayer, but I just wanted a very subtle dark to light look and if you look carefully at the card, you can see it's darker at the top and lighter purple at the bottom).  I then stamped my trees from teh Wonderland stamp set using Stampin' Up!'s Black Archival ink.  I then ran the panel through the Big Shot using Stampin' Up!'s Slowly Falling Textured Embossing Folder.  I added "snow" to my trees using a white gel pen.  I embossed the sentiment with Stampin' Up!'s gold embossing poweder.  I adhered the sentiment panel and the image panel to Stampin' Up!'s gold paper.  I also added Snowflake Elements and Gold Metallic Thread.  What do you think?

That's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link all the products below.  Have a wonderful day!

Inky Hugs,

Christine
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

  1. Really a nice card! I love the purple background. Very unique! The gold adds just the right touch too. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete