buttons

Image Map

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Stampin' Up!'s Sheltering Tree Duo

Hi everyone and happy Saturday! :)  It's a cold and wet day here, hope wherever you are, your weather is much better!  I decided to pull out Stampin' Up!'s Sheltering Tree stamp set again today, I just can't seem to keep it put away for long.  I wanted to try a slightly different look so I created two different cards.  Hope you like them:


I wanted to try mixing white with the main colors of the tree.  I did Melon Mambo and White on the card on the left and Soft Sky and white for the card on the right.  The Soft Sky barely shows up, but that's okay, I actually really like how these came out.  Here's some more photos:





What do you think?  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the product I used to make these cards.

Inky Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment: