buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Dear Friend - Watercoloring brand new Stampin' Up! image

Hi everyone! Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a great week. It's supposed to snow a lot here starting on Friday so I'm not looking forward to that. I'm just not meant for the cold! :) Anyway, I have another card to share with you today. This one also uses water coloring technique using blender pens and ink pads.  The gorgeous image is from the brand new Birthday Blooms stamp set from the 2016 Stampin' Up! Occasions Catalog.  I just love this flower image, it's my favorite!  Here's my card:


What's so great about the water coloring/blender pen technique is that I colored this entire image using 3 ink pads!  Yep, just three!  The flower was done using Melon Mambo, the leaves using Wild Wasabi, and I used some Daffodil Delight for the yellow in the center of the flower.  It's hard to see in the picture, but I also added tons of sparkle to the flower using the brand new clear Wink of Stella pen found in the Occasions Catalog.  All the supplies you need to create this card are listed below. 

Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

Huge Hugs,

Christine

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Play The Real Money Slot Machines - Trick-Taking Game - Trick-Taking
    How to Play. Play The Real Money gri-go.com Slot worrione.com Machine. If you filmfileeurope.com are searching for a fun, exciting https://tricktactoe.com/ game to play online, we 1등 사이트 have you covered.

    ReplyDelete