buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Happy Father's Day - Using Foxy Friends Stampin' Up! Stamp Set

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday!  Today is my first day back to work after having our sweet baby boy.  I'm glad to get back to work, I really love my job, but I sure do miss my babies.  Anyway, I wanted to share the Father's Day card I created using the brand new Foxy Friends stamp set and the Fox Builder Punch from Stampin' Up!  I had so much fun using these new products.  I'll have a video up soon on how to use the punch with the stamps.  Here's my card:




How cute is this little fox?!?!  I used Tangerine Tango ink for my fox and then used the punch to add dimension to the tail and face.  The little foxes represent our two little boys, I cut them out of the designer series paper pack.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

Inky Hugs,

Christine


1 comment:

  1. Look how cute the lil' foxes are! So clever of you to snip them from the DSP! Love your card ♥

    ReplyDelete