buttons

Image Map

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Snappy Birthday - Brand New Stampin' Up! Products

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!  I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend!  I have a new card to share today using this brand new stamp set from Stampin' Up!  This particular set is a hostess set, if you spend $150 or more, you can purchase this stamp set for just a few bucks.  It's so cute, love this set.  Here's my card:



How cute is this stamp set?!?  I first stamped the camera on the small piece of Whisper White cardstock in Smoky Slate ink.  I love creating my own background paper.  On the larger piece of Whisper White cardstock, I also created my own background paper using a brand new stamp set.  I stamped a single camera image with Blushing Bride ink, cut it out, and popped it onto a Lots of Labels framelit I cut out with my Big Shot.  I will link below all the products I used.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment