buttons

Image Map

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Thankful for You - New Card Using Stampin' Up!'s Sheltering Tree Stamp Set

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend. For today's card, I used one of my absolute favorite Stampin' Up! stamp sets.  It's called Sheltering Tree and I can never let it sit too long without using it, I just love it! :)




I had lots of fun creating this card.  I'll link for you below all the items I used to create this card.  To create the sky, I just sponged around the images with Tempting Turquois ink.  The clouds are from the Tree Builder punch, I just punched them out of white cardstock and inked around them with Tempting Turquois ink.  What do you think? 

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment