buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

A Swirly Bird I Love You

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! I hope all my friends in the US had a wonderful 4th of July holiday weekend! I have a fun card to share with you today using the Swirly Bird stamp set from Stampin' Up!  One of the many great things about being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is my amazing team!  We do weekly challenges (they are optional of course, but so fun and they really get the creative juices flowing).  We do a theme challenge and a color challenge.  This card is for this week's color challenge, which was to use Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, and gold accents.  Here's my card:



This card uses a little bit of everything :)  I stamped the swirls from the stamp set.  I then stamped the dots (also from the stamp set) in Versamark ink and then embossed in gold embossing powder.  I then used the coordinating thinlets for the swirls, which I cut out of gold foil paper and also gold glimmer paper.  The butterfly was puched out using the small butterfly punch.  The sentiment was also gold embossed and is from the new Thoughtful Banners stamp set.  What do you think?

I'll link below all the products I used to create this card.  Thank you so much as always for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment