buttons

Image Map

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Another Sneek Peek - Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches

Hi everyone and happy Thursday! One more day and then the weekend is here! I'm so looking forward to the weekend, I've been promised a lot of crafty time so I'm looking forward to it :) Today, I have another card to share using the Thoughtful Branches stamp set from Stampin' Up! One of the many awesome things about being a demonstrator is that we get to preorder amazing product. I preordered this amazing bundle and I simply cannot leave it alone. It's gorgeous and so easy and fun to work with. Here's todays' card:





One of the awesome things about this stamp set is its versatility.  If you look at some of my earlier posts, I created a tree.  Today, I created a beautiful hydrangea.  I stamped the flower in Sweet Sugarplum ink onto Sweet Sugarplum cardstock and then cut it out with the coordinating die.  I cut the flower part out again in Rich Razzleberry to put behind it.  I then cut the stem out using the die.  I ran some silver foil paper through the Big Shot with the brick wall embossing folder and then used some cardstock and DSP from the Brights collection.  I embossed the sentiment with silver embossing powder and put some silver metallic thread behind it for a special touch.  Finally, I added some pearls to the flower.  What do you think?

Here is the full stamp set and coordinating die set:




These will be available to order on August 2nd.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!  Have a wonderful day.

Inky Hugs,

Christine



1 comment:

  1. I love the Silver foil layer run through the Big Shot and the Brick Wall TIEF. I feel a case coming on next week when my Thoughtful Branches bundle comes in. I love the color combination on this card too! Congratulations on designing a very nice card. I can't get over the aluminium foil being used. Just love it!!! :-) Cyndy Stampin' By The Sea

    ReplyDelete