buttons

Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2016

For You Friend - Using Stampin' Up!'s Jar of Love Stamp Set

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  It's back to the grind for me, I have a pretty busy work week this week, but will still be getting my crafting squeezed in in the evenings :)  Don't forget to scroll down to Sunday's post to learn all about my first online class!  You will LOVE this class, I promise!  Here's today's card:



I just LOVE this brand new stamp set from Stampin Up!  It along with the coordinating dies just make for the cutest card designs!  For this card, I stamped the Mason jar in Basic Grey ink. I  used Pool Party for the water inside the jar.  I used Soft Sky for the stems and then I used Marina Mist and Dapper Denim for the large flowers.  The small flowers are Sweet Sugarplum and Rich Razzleberry and in the smallest flowers, the center is Basic Black.  I made the flags with the Banner Triple PUnch and then added some rhinestones and metallic sequins.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the items I used to create this card.  Have a wonderful day!

Inky Hugs,

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment