buttons

Image Map

Sunday, July 24, 2016

My First Online Class Using Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches Bundle




Hi everyone!!!  I'm SO excited to be posting this today.  I'm here to share all the information you will need for my very first online class! 
Here is everything you need to know about this class!!

Thoughtful Branches Online Class Preorder
 
This Class Includes:

-Thoughtful Branches Photopolymer Stamp Set

-Beautiful Branches Coordinating Thinlit set

-Flirty Flamingo Ink Pad (you can substitute any other color ink pad you like, or any accessory that is $6.50 or less)

-Pear Pizzazz Ink Pad (you can substitute any other color ink pad you like, or any accessory that is $6.50 or less)

-FREE class materials to make 6 cards with envelopes (2 each of 3 designs)

-Online Class Video Link that will be emailed to your Paypal address. I will walk you step by step on how to make all these amazing projects! There are no restrictions on how often you can watch, you can watch the video tutorial any time and as many times as you wish.

Please Note: You will need a Basic Black Ink Pad, adhesive, scissors, dimensionals, a cutting machine (I recommend the Big Shot, but the dies will work in other machines as well) & clear blocks for this class

​Email me at christinemriley@gmail.com if you would like information on preordering this amazing online class!

Please Note: If you need to make any substitutions please add them in the notes at checkout or email me immediately. Thank you all so much! 

Here's a video that explains the class:




You are going to LOVE this class!!!  I will be closing out all preorders by July 31st or when all of my sessions fill up.  This stamp set and framlit bundle is not available to non-demonstrators until August 2nd so I will put the order in immediately that day.  You can expect a 7-10 day turnaround to have the class in your hands.  The cost of the class is $72.  That is retail cost for all items, plus $7 for priority shipping for me to ship everything to you.  All materials to create the cards for the class are free as a gift from me to you. 


I'm so excited for this class. I promise you, you are going to love the class and the bundle you will be getting.  Please sign up, I can't wait!!!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment