buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Stampin' Up!'s Pop of Paradise

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday!  I have a super fun and super shiny card to share with you today :)




For this card, I did a lot of "fussy cutting" :)  I stamped the flamingo in Flirty Flamingo ink (very fitting :) ), then cut it out.  I used my Big Shot and the Lots of Labels framelits and layered gold foil, flirty flamingo, and gold glimmer papers.  I then stamped the leaves in Wild Wasabi and Pear Pizzazz.  I embossed the Thank You with gold embossing powder.  The DSP is from the In Color designer series paper.  I popped everything up with dimensionals and then wound some gold metallic thread around everything for an added touch.  I also added some gold stars from the metallic enamel shapes collection.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the items I used to make this great card.  If you don't have a demonstrator already, I'd love your business!  Huge hugs!

Inky Hugs,

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment