buttons

Image Map

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Thankful For You Card Using Stampin' Up!'s Sheltering Tree Stamp Set

Hi stampers!!! :)  Happy Thursday!  One more day and then the weekend, yay! :)  I have a super simple, but super fun card to share with you today.  I almost always use this stamp set as one of the projects I teach at workshops.  It's so easy to use and the results are gorgeous.



How pretty is this?  And this literally takes less than 5 minutes to make.  To create the grass, I used the "stamp off" technique.  Some were stamped with full strength Garden Green ink and others were stamped first on scrap paper, then onto the card.  I made the tree muticolor by stamping the large portion of the tree in Blushing Bride and then I used the small stamp (which also coordinates as flowers for the grass) and stamped that several times in Melon Mambo.  Super easy and super fun. 

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the products I used to create this fun card.  Have a great day! :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment