buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Video Tutorial - Two Step Stamping with Stampin' Up!'s Baby Bear Stamp Set

Hi everyone!  I have a new card and video tutorial to share with you today.  I love the new Baby Bear stamp set from Stampin' Up!  I love the two step (or in this case, three step) stamping technique, I really feel like an artist when I use this technique and Stampin' Up! makes it so easy!  Here's my card:



How adorable is that sweet teddy bear?  I made this a baby card, but you could give this for any occasion.  I did a video tutorial for you, showing how I created this card and how the two step stamping works.  Here's my video:



I hope you found this helpful!  I will link below all the items I used to create this card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by! :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment