buttons

Image Map

Monday, August 1, 2016

Another Sneak Peek of Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches Stamp Set

Hi everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Don't forget, Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches stamp set and coordinating Beautiful Branches die set are available for a limited time starting tomorrow, August 2nd. Also, don't forget, I'm offering a class on this bundle. I'm leaving the class open for registration until midnight EST tonight. You will LOVE this class, see below for my post and video regarding this class! Here's today's card using this bundle:






I just LOVE this bundle!  You can create images for all seasons.  For this card, I stamped the top of the tree in Pumpkin Pie.  Then, I used the "thumping technique" and took my Cherry Cobbler marker and thumped it onto the inked up image.  That created the mutli-color look to the tree.  I then cut it out with the coordinating framelits.  I also cut out the top of the tree with gold glimmer paper and Cherry Cobbler cardstock and layered them together with dimensionals.  That really makes the top of the tree pop! :)  I also added some rhinestones to the tree.  The base of the tree was cut out using the framelits.  I embossed the bottom underneath the tree with gold embossing powder and did the same for the sentiment.  I used the banner triple punch to create the flag shape.  I then crated the square card using Very Vanilla cardstock, gold glimmer paper, and Early Espresso cardstock.  This would make a lovely fall or Thanksgiving card.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day and I'll see you back here tomorrow :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment