buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Beary Merry Christmas - A Sweet Stampin' Up! Holiday Card

Hi everyone and Happy Tuesday!  I know it's crazy to be sharing a Christmas card with you today in early August, but I wanted to play with some new goodies from the Holiday catalog and I also had this extra stamped sweet bear laying around so I decided to put them together :)  Here's what I came up with:


I stamped the bear with Sahara Sand, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede. The scarf is from the Snow Friends stamp set and I cut it out with the coordinating framelit dies. The hat is from the new holiday catalog, it's from the Jolly Friends stamp set and I also used the coordinating Jolly Hat Builder punch. I used some Dazzling Diamond and some Real Red Glimmer papers. The sentiment is also from the new Holiday Catalog, it's from the Cookie Cutter Christmas stamp set.  I'll link below all the products I used to create this card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

Inky Hugs,

Christine



No comments:

Post a Comment