buttons

Image Map

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Blessed - New Stampin' Up! Goodies!!!

Hi everyone! I have a super cute card to share with you today. This card uses a little bit of everything :) The "pumpkin" is made using the Thougthful Branches coordinating die set, Beautiful Branches. It's the top of the tree! :) I flipped it over, did some sponging using Tangerine Tango and Crumb Cake ink. Then I stamped the tree from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set, then cut out the trunk and used it for the top of the pumpkin. The adorable scarecrow is from a brand new set from the Holiday Catalog. It coordinates with the cookie cutter punch. I watercolored him with watercolor paper, aquapainters, and Stampin' Up ink. The sentiment comes from the new Paisley stamp set. I also uses some new copper foil paper and copper metallic thread. I also used Timeless Textures for the background. Here it is:

 
 
 
 
 
 
I just love, love, love this adorable card!  I also made a little tag using the Stampin' Up! tag punch topper and tied a bow with the new kraft rope from the new holdiay catalog.  What do you think?
 
Well, that's it from me today.  I'll link below all the items I used to create this card.  Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Hugs, Christine  



No comments:

Post a Comment