buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

For You - More of Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches

Hi everyone!  Don't forget to scoop up your Thoughtful Branches bundle from Stampin' Up!  It's only available this month while supplies last.  Here's another card showcasing this beautiful set:



I think this set is just gorgeous!  I used silver foil paper and ran it through the Big Shot with the brick embossing folder.  I stamped the flower in Flirty Flamingo ink and cut it out with the Beautiful Branches Thinlits.  The stem was cut out with gold foil paper.  I used the triple banner punch for the sentiment panel.  The DP is from the new In Color designer series paper pack (it's Peekaboo Peach).  What do you think?

I'll link for you below all the products I used to create this card.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by!

Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment