buttons

Image Map

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Hey Foxy - New Card Using the Brand New Thoughtful Branches Bundle from Stampin' Up!

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday!  I hope you are all having a wonderful day!  If you missed my late night post last night, scroll down and see Part I of two videos of my unboxing of brand new products from the brand new Stampin Up! Holiday Catalog!  Also, don't forget the brand new Thoughtful Branches Bundle is available now for a limited time!  I used that bundle for today's card along with a brand new alphabet set and the Fox Builder punch and stamp set.  Here's my card:





How gorgeous is the tree and how cute is that little fox?!?! :)  I'll link below all the products I used.  Don't forget to email me at christinemriley@gmail.com if you'd like a Holiday Catalog! :)

Inky Hugs,

Christine


No comments:

Post a Comment