buttons

Image Map

Monday, August 15, 2016

Thank You - Stampin' Up!'s Thoughtful Branches Bundle

Hi everyone and Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!  I have a super simple card to share with you today using the Thoughtful Branches Bundle from Stampin' Up.  Remember, this bundle is only available this month while supplies lasts so make sure to pick it up!  Here's my card:



The colors are Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizazz, and Soft Suede.  I cut the dies out, then did some light shading in the center of the flower with Flirty Flamingo ink and a sponge dauber.  I heat embossed the thank you sentiment in gold embossing powder and added some gold metallic twine around it.  I also used the banner triple punch to cut out the banner shape.  Just a simple thank you card.  I just love this bundle!

Well, that's it from me today.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  Have a fabulous day!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment