buttons

Image Map

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Thankful for You - Stampin' Up!'s Sheltering Tree Stamp Set

Hi everyone and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are all having a fabulous day. I have a super simple, but pretty card to share with you today. One of the many amazing things about being on my Stampin' Up! team is that every month, we participate in a card swap. This is my card for this month's swap.  Stampin' Up makes me feel like an artist.  This card was so easy to make and reproduce (I had to make 19 of these!) and the result is so beautiful.   It looks like I spent a long time on it when I really only spent about 5 minutes on each card.  Love it!



 
 

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  For the swoosh under the tree, I used Tangerine Tango, stamped off once.  For the tree, I used Early Espresso.  The tree bush is Tangerine Tango and Cherry Cobbler.  The sentiment is also Cherry Cobbler.  The rake is Basic Black.  What do you think?

Well, that's it from me today.  Thank you all so much for stopping by.  Huge hugs!

Inky Hugs,

Christine

No comments:

Post a Comment