buttons

Image Map

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Video Tutorial - How to Create a Super Simple Card Using Stampin' Up!'s Love and Affection Stamp Set

Hi everyone! :) I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.  Sometimes we all need a super simple card that only takes us a few minutes to make.  I decided to take out Stampin' Up!'s Love and Affection stamp set and put together a super simple but really easy card.  I know how busy life is.  I have a full time job as a prosecuting attorney, a husband, and a three year old and a two month old, so my plate is full.  Sometimes I don't have time to create a masterpiece in the craft room.  Stampin' Up! makes it so easy to create super simple cards that still are "wow" cards.  I created a video tutorial to explain how easy today's card was to create.  Here's the card:















And here's the video tutorial:








I hope you enjoyed today's post and video.  Thanks so much as always for stopping by.  I'll link below all the products I used to create this card.


Inky Hugs,


Christine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment